For optimal results, consistent and regular use of Bel’Argan is required for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Visible changes are however noted even at beginning of usage!!
How to Use Argan Oil For Face.
Warming the argan oil with your hands is an important step before applying on face. Bel’Argan is non-greasy and is immediately absorbed by the skin leaving no oil residue.
- To nourish & moisturize the face, apply Bel’Argan after cleansing and allow time to thoroughly.
- Apply to face, neck gently using circular motions to let penetrate. Apply moderate pressure while massaging into the fine lines and wrinkles.
- For extremely dry patches of skin, apply Bel’Argan to your body before taking your bath. Wait approximately 15 minutes, and then soak in a nice warm bath.
- For night time use, apply Argan oil after your evening cleansing as an intensive moisturizing treatment and to enhance the skin rejuvenation process during rest.
- Apply Bel’Argan to chapped lips, massaging them gently.
How To Use Argan Oil For Body stretch marks.
Bel’Argan improves the firmness of the skin and restores its elasticity. Easily absorbed into the skin, leaving no greasy marks, it hydrates and protects the skin against drying out.
Apply the oil to your body after bathing or showering through a gentle massage. Mix with body lotion in the palm of your hand or apply pure. This will nourish and moisturize your skin and improve its firmness and elasticity, making it velvety and reducing appearance of stretch marks. Bel’Argan is ideal after sun exposure to enhance the appearance of your skin. Do not apply before or during sun exposure.
As natural anti-inflammatory, and because of its high level of omega fatty acids, Argan oil is ideal for aching muscles, tired bodies and arthritic joints and for treatment cases of rheumatoid arthritis.
How To Use Argan Oil For Hair.
To tame frizzy hair and reduce split end appearance use a drop or two of the oil, rub palms together and scrunch into ends.
For an intensive hair treatment, to improve dry scalp and dandruff duff, to restore dry damages hair, to promote growth and limit hair fall and add shine:
- Apply a generous amount of oil throughout hair from tips to roots, and massage it into the scalp. Take a wide-tooth comb and spread the product evenly through hair.
- Put on a shower cap or hot towel to allow the Argan oil to penetrate the cuticle. After 15 minutes remove cap and wash out.
- For the best results, follow up with an organic shampoo and conditioner.
For curly or wavy hair, Apply Bel’ARgan to the ends of your strands on a daily basis to replenish the lack of moisture on the lower half of your hair.
How To Use Argan Oil For Psoriasis, Eczema & Diaper Rash.
Psorias & Eczema
For maximum moisturizing and healing properties, massage Bel’Argan into affected areas twice per day or at anytime for immediate skin relief.
- Cleanse the area with a mild natural soap, free of dyes and fragrances. Pat dry-do not rub the skin aggressively.
- Apply one to two drops of Argan oil and massage into the affected area in circles until completely absorbed
- Rinse out with a mild shampoo in the morning
Just use Bel’Argan on babies’ bottom after every diaper change.
How To Use Argan Oil For Acne, Scars & Blemishes.
Bel’Argan is the perfect complement to a cleansing routine:
- Wash the affected twice a day with a natural cleanser free of paraben and synthetic materials. Pat dry.
- Apply one to two drops of pure argan oil immediately. Massage in circles into the affected area until the product is dry. Use in place of conventional moisturizer.
- Repeat the process up to two times a day.
For optimum results, use daily even after the disappearance of acne and scars. Use daily for a minimum of six weeks to obtain maximum results.
How To Use Argan Oil For Nails.
To strengthen weak or brittle nails, mix equals parts of Bel’Argan and lemon juice. Soak for 10 minutes. It will also soften your cuticles and limit nail breakage.
Also, rub a small amount of Bel’Argan in your hands especially before going to bed.