Argan Oil Face & Skin
Argan oil benefits for skin.
Dry, oily or damaged skin, argan oil is your world savior in a bottle.
Restorative and age-defying effects…The latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry.
Wrinkles, age spots, skin discoloration and sun spots can cause your skin to appear lifeless, aging and dull. With the amazing properties of Argan oil, you can combat the signs of aging naturally without the need to undergo expensive surgical and clinical treatments. Just a drop of this oil on your skin will gradually improve the appearance of aging skin; it will become glowing, youthful and soft to touch.
Bel’ Argan Oil Skin Care
- Argan oil is a wonderful moisturizer. Since this oil is rich in fatty acids, it surpasses most moisturizers.
- It is totally natural, making it safe for all ages and all skin types.
- This oil has antimicrobial properties cleaning and treating skin and lesions.
- This product is easily absorbed by the skin. Because it does not contain any cholesterol and does not leave any greasy residue.
- Pregnant women will love this product. When applied regularly, it will reduce and prevent stretch marks from appearing on the skin’s surface.
- Argan oil regulates and keeps the pH balance of the skin normal. It also protects the skin from sun exposure, smoking, pollution, etc.
- It is also effective in helping to eliminate scars produced by chicken pox and burns.
- Argan oil helps stimulate the renewal of skin cells, making the skin more elastic.
- It effectively reduces wrinkles and skin lines.
- It rehydrates dry and damaged skin, helping to reverse aging.
- Prevents and reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
Bel’ Argan Oil Skin benefits for Dry Texture
- Argan oil is a wonderful moisturizer as it is richer in fatty acids than most moisturizers.
- The perfect food for the skin, argan oil nourishes and moisturizes dry, scaly and flaky skin.
- The active compounds found in this oil are essential for regulating healthy and hydrated skin.
Bel’ Argan Oil Skin benefits for Oily texture
- Regulates sebum production to keep the skin’s pH normal thus reducing the skin’s oily appearance.
- Neutralizes overproduction of oil by the body’s glands.
Bel’ Argan Oil Skin benefits against Dangers of Cold Weather
- Actively moisturizes dry, scaly, itchy skin caused by cold weather.
- Protects cold sores and cracks from bacteria that may cause skin infections.
Bel’ Argan Oil Skin Benefits against Ultraviolet (UV) Light and Sun-Damaged Skin
- Vitamin E and antioxidants found in argan oil will efficiently protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays.
- Hydrates and helps in healing of sun- damaged skin.
Bel’ Argan and Massages
- Because this oil is light and long-lasting, it is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Helps alleviate symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and muscle cramping.
- Helps relief of sore muscles due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Provides a wonderful sense of relaxation and well-being.