Argan Oil Hair
Argan oil is derived from the nut of an argan tree in the southwest region of Morocco. High in antioxidants and vitamins A and D, this treatment prevents breakage and promotes smooth, moisturized hair.
The antioxidants slow down the negative effects that breakage and damage can have.
Bel’ Argan Oil Hair Benefits.
An Incredible Natural Gift.
Treatment and Protection.
Due to Bel’Argan Oil Hair benefits, it is often called Liquid Gold by beauty experts. It gives new life to dry, tangled and flyaway hair. It has properties superior to those of Jojoba Oil and has surpassed it in fame for hair treatment because of its excellent results. Some of the obvious and recognized Bel’ Argan Oil Hair benefits can be identified as:
- Researchers believe that Argan oil hydrates the hair naturally and locks the moisture in thus restoring the luster and shine of hair.
- it penetrates into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
- it restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.
- Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged and dry cellular membrane of hair.
- Presence of the powerful antioxidant Vitamin E in Argan oil restores the natural hair by repairing the damage caused by destructive agents like heat, over styling and oxidation.
- Argan oil nourishes the scalp and hair roots.It cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair.
- Unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 in Argan oil strengthen the protein bonding structures in hair thereby improving strength of hair and healing the split ends of hair.
- Argan oil can prevent and relieve dry, itchy, flaky scalp by moisturizing and replenishing it.
- Smoothes and tames frizzy hair.
- It treats dandruff, slows down hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Tames frizzy hair and repairs split ends.