Argan Oil Medical
Liquid Gold: A precious oil…the new star for healing skin care and healthy gourmet cuisine.
Argan Oil Medical Benefits.
Eczema, Acne or Scars, Argan Oil is your number one solution.
How to UseThe active substances in Bel’ Argan offer amazing skin protection benefits. These include tissue healing, anti-inflammatory, sun-protective and disinfectant properties:
- The oil is considered highly beneficial for arthritic or rheumatic conditions.
- It is used to soothe skin problems including chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, eczema.
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy, and reduces their appearance after.
- Bel’ Argan is wonderful for therapeutic massage as it penetrates epidermis and provides a wonderful sensation of well being.
- Treats and soothes diaper rash, cradle cap, burns.
- Minimizes scars and blemishes.
Dangers of Chemical Treatments in all Skin Disorders.
Topical creams may exacerbate your skin making it worse and ultimately enter your blood stream. Use of PURE NATURAL ARGAN OIL heals your body SAFELY WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS.
For severe cases that need medical treatment, you may add Bel’ Argan to promote accelerated healing time.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits in Healing.
- Bel’ Argan being rich in antioxidants, supplements the skin and keeps it elastic during pregnancy. Regular application will quickly help to substantially prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- The antioxidants prevent the breakdown of two important skin proteins – elastin and collagen. These two components are important in skin regeneration to keep stretch marks under control.
- Essential fatty acids like linoleic acid help preserve cell integrity. Bel’ Argan has 3 times more linoleic acid than olive oil. This high concentration of linoleic acid helps to restore the skin’s elasticity.
- This oil is also perfect for repairing skin discoloration brought about by stretch marks.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits for Eczema.
- The unique blend of nutrients found in Bel’ Argan greatly helps in alleviating the inflammatory symptoms such as itchiness and red rashes associated with eczema.
- Omega 6 fatty acids act as excellent moisturizers for for dry scaly skin caused by eczema.
- Argan oil, being a wonderful moisturizer, effectively treats dry and scaly skin caused by both psoriasis and eczema.
- Vit E and sterols found in argan oil, powerful anti-inflammatory agents, soothe and treat psoriasis and eczema.
- Polyphenols provide skin relief by reducing skin redness.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits for Irritated and Itchy Skin.
- For itchy skin brought about by dryness, allergies, or other skin conditions, argan oil soothes the skin and alleviates itchiness.
- The oil’s properties protect skin from allergens that may cause itchiness, prevents and treats skin dryness by keeping skin moisturized.
Argan oil has incredible conditioning and anti-aging properties that keep hair and skin revitalized.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits for Blemishes and Scars.
It is well known to have anti-inflammatory actions which help reduce skin inflammation and irritation, and also provide relief for minor skin problems. Scars and blemishes are reduced significantly by application of argan oil on a regular basis. It is popularly used to calm burn injuries and scars.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits for Diaper Rash.
Argan oil is famous for being naturally rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, carotenoids, ferulic acid, sterols, polyphenols, vitamin E and squalene. Together, these elements help to heal skin, reduce inflammation and fend off free radicals. Results have been spectacular in treating and soothing diaper rash.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits for Acne.
One of the most effective and natural ways of treating acne is with Bel’ Argan. Because of its high content of vitamin E known for its amazing healing properties, argan oil can cure acne and will help you resolve your problems with pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and other skin condition.
Acne is a skin disorder that is caused by overproduction of sebum in the sebaceous glands. Sebum is the oil that keeps the skin hydrated. Acne is a common skin problem. However, the sebum from the gland merges with dead skin cells and can clog hair follicles. The oil builds up in the obstructed skin pore where bacteria can develop fast. This leads to acne that causes the skin to swell and turn red.
The use of Bel’ Argan helps in minimizing and stopping the overproduction of sebum. When the production of sebum is reduced, this helps unclog the pores of the skin and decreases the chances of acne breakout. You can use argan oil regularly to balance the sebum production and remove acne. A person who uses argan oil for acne cure will notice an improvement in the overall appearance of the skin within few weeks of using it. Moreover, Bel’ Argan helps minimize and eliminate acne scars when used regularly.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits for All Types of Psoriasis.
- Outbreaks of itchy ,painful red and silver scales or thick patches of the skin.
- Cracking of the skin will take place at the joints which makes it very painful.
- Mostly occurs in specific areas of the body like knees, soles of feet, elbows, palm, lower back and face.
It is a disorder of the immune system caused by an acceleration of the skin turnover in patients with abnormal immune system.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits in relieving pain.
Argan oil has been researched and found to be an effective and successful natural remedy for psoriasis.
First, fatty acids and carotenoids work to balance out the skin’s natural moisture levels. Dry skin can often make psoriasis worse. This is why the daily use of argan oil is so important, even if you aren’t currently experiencing an outbreak. When psoriasis is left untreated, you put yourself at risk of infection.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant naturally found in pure argan oil. This ingredient helps to reduce the inflammation caused by psoriasis. You will start to feel relief from pain and itchiness immediately after applying the product to your skin. Vitamin E also naturally decreases the redness of psoriasis, making the skin patches less noticeable.
Bel’ Argan Oil Medical Benefits for Therapeutic Massages.
Argan Oil is commonly used as a massage oil to help relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and muscle sores.
It also provides a wonderful sense of relaxation and well-being. Bel’Argan is a Non-Toxic Product stored in glass bottles with UV protetion.